Director, Network & Connection Strategy
This job posting is no longer active.
The Network and Connection Strategy Director will be a key role in delivering innovation, connectedness and true integrated TMS capabilities for KBX Technology solutions. This leadership role will report to the Vice President of KBX Technology Solutions and be responsible for the efficiency, accuracy, leveragability of our integrations through our expansive network or customers and vendors to create competitive advantage for our customers.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated ability to automate integration tasks and create superior self-guided documentation
- Demonstrated ability to craft and execute an integration strategy across a diverse base of SaaS based transportation products
- Experience leading in a fast pace high energy environment and being a contributor to the energy, trust and challenge that comes with it
- A desire to champion API integration with truck, air, ocean, and rail transportation providers
- A desire to create and execute a strategy for integration that allows for a clear, concise and trustworthy experience for our customers and vendors.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Crafting and executing a strategy for tenant-based integrations TMS to client, TMS to carrier, TMS to carrier rating, implementation.
- Leading innovation and employing continuous improvement methodologies in carrier data accuracy
- Collaborating across product, data strategy, and customer success teams to eliminate blockers and ultimately drive customer success
- Proactively identifying issues before they impact customers via project health and KPI feedback
- Working with the integration team to establishing/modify roadmaps to promote transparency, accountability, and readiness
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years practical experience in integration strategy and leadership in transportation, logistics or supply chain.
- Experience moving from EDI to API
- Experience integrating with truck, air, ocean, and rail transportation providers
- Experience building an integration strategy with 3rd party transportation vendors/providers such as PC Miler, Project 44, FourKites, RMIS, DAT, etc
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with modern application architectures such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Envoy, etc.
- Experience with integrations in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Previous Customer implementation experience
For this position we anticipate paying $140,000 to $180,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form. Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.