Business Analyst- Procurement
Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we're a team of global visionaries and innovators who design and create the electronics systems of today while meeting the technological challenges of tomorrow. Join us and be part of the expert team of problem solvers working to connect the world.
Molex is a Globally recognized electronic solutions provider and it is headquartered at Lisle, United states of America. Global supply chain-CoE is capabilities provider for Global Molex entities and its subsidiary company with operation setup located at Bangalore, India.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of procurement systems is consistent and meet the stated business data quality dimension.
- Business on demand support to Master Data Management & Contracts Management: Vendor Onbaording, Supplier Management, Contracts maintenance, Data analysis , Analytics, Presentations if any.
- Work in a project environment and supporting system/process enablement by designing and implementing the guided project.
- Work on Supplier enablement in Procurement Systems and Data management projects / Initiatives.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to meet the internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Ensure master data integrity with systems as well as maintaining the processes to the data quality. Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Execute SAP/SAP Ariba/Coupa ERP’s various pieces of training and internal technical sessions to be conducted within the team and suppliers for Ariba technical support.
- Perform deliverables on business system Integration , approval processes, root cause analysis for received escalations and system deviations.
The Experience You Will Bring - Requirements / Knowledge:
- Bachelor Degree - Business, Computer Science.
- +2 years experience in ERP systems. Extensive working knowledge in Windows office tools - Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, etc.
Expert in knowledge article development, process standardization, documentation skill
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and credibility among the stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in Analytics, Report management, Key performance indicator – Initiative and visualization development
- Suitable to work as Agile & flexible timing as per business requirement
- Good analytical and problem- solving skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Added advantage if he/she has ERP work experience in SAP Ariba/SAP ECC/Coupa.
- Ability to understand business activities of the business, both locally and globally