Shipper Success Manager
The Loadshop team at KBX Logistics is growing and we are looking for a Shipper Success Manager to join us! The Shipper Success Manager's primary responsibility is leading a team responsible for the onboarding and ongoing success of shippers using the Loadshop platform and/or our brokerage capabilities. During onboarding, the Shipper Success Manager will be the face to the shipper, along with support from our Shipper Success Leads. In this role, guiding the overall strategy of the onboarded accounts and ensuring the shipper success team is executing that strategy will be vital to the success of Loadshop.
Who is KBX Logistics?
KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong.
KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started—join us!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading implementation meetings with new shippers and getting them trained on the Loadshop platform
- Prospecting and developing relationships with new customers
- Educating shippers on how to use the spot market as a strategic tool, and offering alternative options, as needed
- Traveling to shippers for meetings related to on-boarding, growing and understanding the account
- Partnering with IT to implement and test solutions they provide to shipper customers
- Determining the strategy of an account and aligning their team to execute that strategy
- Coaching and mentoring
- Listening and gathering shippers’ feedback to help guide our product roadmap
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree (or equivalent) or higher in Supply Chain, Business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in transportation/logistics
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of experience in an account management or leadership position in the transportation brokerage industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com