BUSINESS ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS ANALYST
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist in our Analytics and Insights Group within the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Organization (SS&P). This position will report to Sr. Manager – Analytics and Insights. This position is located in our Atlanta, GA Headquarters.
The overall Analytics and Insights Group is responsible for supporting the current and developing needs of Sourcing and Procurement Organization by developing data visualizations, intelligent process automation solutions, custom web applications, geospatial analytics and data science applications to turn raw data into actionable insights. The Analytics and Insights Group operates as an analytics COE within the organization working between our business customers and our IT partners to deliver new insights. The Business Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for supporting the strategic design, development and maintenance of business intelligence applications. The candidate will serve as a BI subject matter expertise for other Analytics and Insights members and business customers. The ideal candidate is a skilled leader with experience in working with large data sets in a variety of enterprise business intelligence applications including Qlik Sense and Tableau with both a technical and business functional skill set.
***This role will not be eligible for sponsorship***
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Acts as the day-to-day, business owner of our existing business intelligence applications built on platforms such as Qlik Sense and Tableau.
- Identify and develop innovative tools for enhanced analysis or data presentation to improve decision making and performance within the organization.
- Responsible for working with all levels throughout the organization in order to gather and document the organizational BI needs.
- Responsible for translating high-level and detailed business requirements into concrete BI solutions that address all facets of the organizational business intelligence needs.
- Responsible for delivering self-service tools and training to maximize organizational self-service and self-sufficiency.
- Understands business needs and translates them into business and functional requirements. Works alongside IT support to translate functional requirements into technical designs when required.
- Develops and maintains detailed documentation of the BI solutions to ensure effective development, maintenance and support.
- Proactively communicates new and innovative ideas, solutions, etc. to help advance the organization. Educates and trains team members on new technologies and BI trends.
- Create adhoc queries to provide information requested by business users as needed.
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to establish and manage timelines, project priorities and handle multiple/concurrent projects. Maintain a sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience utilizing SQL to navigate large enterprise data stores.
- Experience developing in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or Statistical area.
- At least 2 years of experience utilizing SQL to navigate large enterprise data stores.
- At least 2 years of experience developing in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense.
- Experience in intelligent automation solutions, custom web applications and advanced analytics applications
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com