The Data Delivery Data Analyst works closely with business and IT teams to identify and help implement sound controls and processes to enable data to be seen and utilized as an asset. The Data Analyst will work with various data warehouse developers and businesses to understand processes and help determine requirements, priorities, develop data warehouse quality business rules and key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure ongoing and consistent data management.
The Data Analyst will lead and manage the requirements development process from an end-to-end perspective and support the ongoing management of the requirements in detail. The resource will understand and document the IT systems, identify key requirements, and validate systems to ensure they meet the needs of our customers. Additionally, they will be expected to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing projects, documenting progress, and providing updates to key stakeholders. The Data Analyst will act as a liaison between business and IT teams to deliver the Data solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level, working with cross-functional teams, on-shore/off-shore, development/QA teams/vendors in a matrix environment.
- Basic Knowledge on BI, reporting, data warehousing, cloud infrastructure and analytics concepts
- Ability to lead cross functional meetings and assist in developing content
- Working closely with users to collect and document business requirements for Data Governance (DG) and Data Quality (DQ) needs
- Documenting requirements as user stories that communicate the expectations of the business to the project team, developers, and/or vendors
- Ability to quickly understand new business data and processes to detect areas of improvement for DG/DQ
- Ability to review and analyze disparate data sets
- Designing creative process prototypes that meet both DG/DQ needs as well as those of the business
- Develop policies and procedures as well as training and job aids to ensure user uptake in change
- Working with the business to develop training plans and training materials as well as policy and procedures that will be used in the training of end users for new processes
- Participate in workstream planning process including inception, activity roadmaps, and implementation
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business processes and systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years Data Analyst or equivalent experience with process change and multi-team focus
- Experience working with Data Warehouses in an Agile team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word/Excel, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science, management information systems, or other relevant major
- Working knowledge in any of: AWS S3, Lambda, Python, Tableau, or Power BI
- Knowledge in manufacturing or environmental health and safety
- Knowledge in SQL and reporting are a plus
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com