Sr Engineer 2, Industrial Engineering
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead & supervise IEs on the application of IE knowledge/techniques to improve manufacturing cost effectiveness.
- Plan and develop IE strategies and goals that support our business model.
- Training and development of subordinates to enhance their skill and management of their role and responsibilities.
- Ensure the timely, accurate set-up and maintenance of time standards, material usage packaging standards in the SAP system database.
- Layout Planning (Mapping) to support / meet MXS current, short and long-term business growth.
- Lead and Co-ordinate on productivity measurement and improvement projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree with minimum 5-years or Diploma with minimum 7-years engineering related experiences
- Leadership quality with good ability to interact with employees within & across various function/depts.
- Proficiency in CAD drawing, PC knowledge and application.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Preferably with manufacturing working experiences
- B.E. / B.Sc. in Engineering or Industrial/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Working knowledge of SAP system will be advantageous