What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading an operational team in the production in a safe and efficient manner and to take ownership of the existing safety and quality processes.
- Facilitating team development and communication, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- Driving safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate hazards. Providing safety training to crew members and deliver training materials in a meaningful approach.
- Monitoring product quality and provide direction to crew members to maximize efficiency.
- Promoting employee involvement, providing coaching, feedback and direction as required.
- Assisting with troubleshooting production issues.
- Completing data entry responsibilities and generate reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports and ensuring the application of the individual performance development cycle . Manage difficult situations where policies or practices require change
- Understand the cost of decisions and impact to department and other processes
- Meet or exceed KPI goals (Float Yield, Repair & Maintenance, Operating Supplies, and Labor Cost) by demonstrating success in measuring and improving processes
- Coordinate with other departments and managers to work as a team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience working in a fast pace, 24/7/365 operations environment
- Technical & Mechanical aptitude to learn a manufacturing process. Includes being logically minded and process orientated
- Experience working on rotating shifts (24/7/365) operations environment
- Experience in adapting to transformation and bringing change to the people, process, and company that will create the greatest value
- Experience in effectively articulating verbal and written messages, information, and ideas to a diverse group of people, leading to shared understanding
- Experience creating charts, graphs and formulas in Excel, and creating/sending email in Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with Glass Manufacturing and melting process is preferred
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com