Our Georgia-Pacific Day Street facility in Green Bay, WI is looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Production Technicians. A successful candidate will be detail-oriented and thrive in a team-oriented environment. You will help produce nationally-known brands of tissue products for customers around the country. (For more information about our Day Street Facility, please visit: www.gp.com/Company/Company-Overview/Locations/Green-Bay.)
This position starts at $20.00 per hour with potential increase after a 90 day probationary period. This position also offers a $2000 sign on bonus eligible to external candidates after 90 days. Manufacturing technicians will work a rotating twelve (12) hour shift, weekends, holidays and overtime. Manufacturing technicians work in an environment that is sometimes hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment around dust, oil, grease, chemicals and other substances. Your robust, comprehensive benefit package will also include:
- Significant opportunities to advance in pay and responsibility throughout your career
- Lucrative pay for overtime, call time and holiday work, and night shift premiums (top rates exceed $30 per hour)
- Paid vacation
- Health and dental coverage, HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Life and disability insurance
- Pension and company-matched 401K
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operating equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Operating mobile equipment to transfer product
- Troubleshooting minor machine malfunctions and making machine adjustments
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Working in high and/or confined spaces
- Performing equipment changeovers
- Performing general housekeeping duties
- Adhering to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing, industrial, agricultural, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computer, tablet, or smart device
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment
- Experience working in a paper manufacturing environment
- Experience working a rotating shift
- Forklift experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com