Koch Knight is NOW HIRING an Electrician to work in our East Canton, Ohio manufacturing plant!
This position requires working for extended periods in a hot, humid, noisy environment that is not climate controlled. Successful candidates must be willing to work any shift and occasional overtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, repair, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment in compliance with schematics, operation manuals, and manufacturer specifications
- Respond to mechanical and electrical maintenance issues
- Program, troubleshoot, and make adjustments in PLCs; mentor others and knowledge share in PLCs, instrumentation, and controls
- Work together with Supervisors, Maintenance, and Operations to plan, procure, and document activities that enhance electrical and instrumentation maintenance within the facility, and to develop reliability-centered maintenance strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Four (4) or more years of electrical/electronic and control troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience with industrial controls PLCs, motor controls, control valves, and electrical distribution
- Experience with industrial instrumentation for flow, pressure, and temperature
- Experience reading and following electrical and mechanical schematics/blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in repairing, troubleshooting, and programming PLCs operator interfaces
- Experience with diagnosing, repairing, or replacing drives (Allen Bradley, Yaskawa, Reliance, Eaton, etc)
- Mechanical maintenance experience, including fluid handling and conveyor systems, hydraulic systems and accumulators, and valve identification and application and welding
- Experience programming variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Experience with systems integration, including PLC, HMI, instrumentation, networking, communication, and power distribution
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing various electrical and electronic equipment ranging in voltages from 24 VDC to 480V
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com