Operations Shift Leader
At INVISTA we believe that our Operations Culture will be our competitive advantage and are looking for individuals that are passionate about advancing it to the next level.
As part of our rapid transformation INVISTA is seeking an Operations Shift Leader at our Victoria, TX plant to join our industry leading team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Steers the development of the Field Operations Team and is capable of transforming our Field Operations Team to drive our Operations Vision, by understanding the innate abilities of the team, enhancing Self-Actualization, and addressing talent through the development, retention, and termination of employees.
- Provides on-going employee coaching and focused development that facilitates transformation among all individuals among the team.
- Guide EH&S and Reliability performance improvement through disciplined application of the Incident Reporting and Investigation Process.
- Manage regulatory compliance, environmental, health, and safety standards of the Operating Units.
- Responsible for Incident Investigation Process (Enablon), RCA quality, and Corrective Actions to improve EH&S / Reliability of Assets.
- Accountable for incidents being entered timely and with representative investigations or action plans
- Mentor & Coach for the Field Operations team around Compliance Systems, PSM Elements, and EHS Requirements.
- Responsible for managing risk in alignment with the site’s Risk Management Procedures and Process.
- Maintain shift team capability for the Emergency Response Team including emergency response.
- Accountable for the Field Operations team performance metrics: Personnel/Process Safety, Environmental, Production, Product Quality, and Reliable Operations.
- Manages the Field Operations team to achieve site BETs by driving innovation, acting as principled entrepreneurs, and prioritizing and completing playbook initiatives through the application of new tools and technology.
- Provide team members opportunities of exciting work assignments, training, feedback, coaching, support, and development opportunities.
- Accountable for the Field Operations Team’s contributions towards achieving site BETs in Plant Operating Cost, Volume, and Yield improvements through leveraging capabilities of assigned team.
- Effectively communicates progress, plans, and issues with site and offsite leadership.
- Quickly assess operating gaps and take corrective action.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or petrochemical facility
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Able to work a 12-hour rotating shift and wear all required PPE
- Currently possess or able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in emergency response including firefighting, hazmat response, rescue techniques, and/or medical response
- Experience relative to computer and production reporting systems (i.e., SAP, KRONOS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience at a KOCH Manufacturing or Petrochemical Facility
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com