Come jumpstart your career at Molex! We're seeking a dynamic Product Specialist to join our team and make an immediate impact!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate the necessary actions associated with completion of custom cable assembly and connector projects and RFQ’s
- Determine the priority and monitor for completion. Submits weekly status reports to management highlighting timing and risks to meeting customer need dates
- Assists Product Manager with product releases. Coordinates the assembly of sample kits, mailings and press releases
- Supports training by gathering or developing samples, literature and presentations for training seminars for internal (field sales) and external (distributors) customers. May assist with trade shows
- Prepares reports and analysis as directed by Product Manager (i.e. cost reduction programs, forecasts, sales history, profitability, etc.)
- Supports the product manager in new development activity associated with extending and growing the life of assigned product line
Provides pricing analysis to the Product Manager and final preparation of quotes
- Responsiveness and follow-up of designs for customers
- Sample requests and on-time delivery of samples
- Quotation turnaround time
- Regional accountability for products within the design center
- Regional GSM/Customer support for inquiries including pricing, samples, drawings
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in connectors and/or cable assemblies sales or marketing
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com