Process Capability Leader
At INVISTA we believe that our Operations Culture will be our competitive advantage and are looking for individuals that are passionate about advancing it to the next level.
As part of our rapid transformation INVISTA is seeking a Process Capability Leader at our Victoria, TX plant to join our industry leading team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Champion the Control Room Transformation and accountable for the production results.
- Developing control room capabilities to run, maintain, optimize, improve our production units through advanced automation, APC, State Based Controls, and emerging technologies.
- Accountable for the shift team to adopt and create value from anomaly detection and predictive data analytic tools, such as Asset 360, Seeq, OSI PI, and other emerging technologies.
- Partnering to develop console operations training to strengthen shift capability.
- Connecting the shift to the economic performance of the operating units and how that impacts our market competitiveness.
- Guiding the shift to achieve site BETs by driving innovation, acting as principled entrepreneurs, and prioritizing and completing playbook initiatives.
- Accountable for the console operations performance metrics: Personnel/Process Safety, Environmental, Production, Product Quality, Reliable Operations, and QPU’s/Cost of Manufacturing.
- Creating opportunities for team members through work assignments, training, feedback, coaching, support, and development plans.
- Evaluates operational gaps and taking corrective action.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or petrochemical facility
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- Able to work a 12-hour rotating shift and wear all required PPE
- Currently possess or able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field
- Experience troubleshooting equipment issues and facilitating RCA, Cause Mapping, and Failure Mode Cause Analysis
- Production/Process Experience
- DCS, Process Engineering or Control Room Operations Experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience at a KOCH Manufacturing or Petrochemical Facility
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com