Technical Sales Professional
KSPS is seeking a Technical Sales Professional to define, develop, quote and close KSPS’ installation and construction projects involving combustion equipment, piping and specialty welding application scope that creates value for KSPS and our customers and users. Preferred locations are Tulsa, Oklahoma and Houston, Texas, Baton Rouge, LA. This role is also open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado. Travel is ~50% to customer sites to conduct job walks for prospective construction projects.
Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC (KSPS), the world leader for providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to the refining and chemical industry, is now the leading installation and construction service provider for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion equipment and specialty welding and piping as well. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®, our unique business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''We do what we say we can do''.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with John Zink Commercial groups as well as end users to identify opportunities for the John Zink Turnkey group of KSPS to install equipment for our users.
- Piping and specialty welding business development.
- Develop construction / installation scope of work and preliminary schedule. Work with KSPS internal estimating capability to determine cost estimate.
- Meet with customer / user to be sure the installation plan meets customer needs / expectations.
- Proposal writing and negotiation to close the opportunity and turn over to project management and operations.
- Be a customer advocate and internal resource as the projects are being executed.
The Experience You Will Bring
5+ years experience with industrial construction to include combustion equipment (flares, fired heaters, boilers, and/or thermal oxidizers, etc…)
Previous experience in industrial technical sales
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of experience selling industrial or petrochemical equipment or services
- Previous construction knowledge
- TWIC Card or the eligibility to get one
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com