Quality Inspector - Nights
Phillips-Medisize in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking a Quality Inspector at our St. Croix Meadows location. We are looking for this individual to perform receiving inspections per work instructions & inspection plans, document results, and make usage decisions
Shift: 12-hour Nights 5:00PM to 5:00AM, working every other weekend, with alternating 3-day weekends off. Work 15 days/month for fulltime pay and benefits!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform receiving inspections per work instructions & inspection plans, document results, and make usage decisions
- Operate measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Interpret visual/dimensional drawings/artwork and quality criteria
- Utilize SAP to document quality decisions
- Perform environmental air sampling analysis
- Participate in problem solving activities
The Experience You Will Bring
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or an Associates degree or higher in related field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience operating inspection equipment
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com