Lab Test Technician-Sealing Department
Molex is looking for a talented Test Technician to join our Sealing team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform setup and standard testing on Molex products for reliability prior to their release and perform annual validation testing.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares Molex products for Test Validation. Products include connectors, receptacles, blades, wiring harnesses and modules for validation testing according to customer specifications and best practices.
- Sets up and operates standard and custom testing equipment. Equipment includes electronic voltage, current, and measuring equipment.
- Maintain focus to detail and perform general testing as required and assists with measurement systems analysis for routine and custom testing procedures. Procedures include Water Submersions, High Pressure spray, and leak rate.
- Provides feedback to Senior Test Technicians, Test Engineers, or Management on means to improve sample preparation and testing procedures.
- Assists in cross function training with other laboratory technicians.
- Assists in resolving problems with test equipment and process’s when necessary.
- Summarizes test results using Microsoft Excel and Word. Reviews test results with Test Engineer and alerts engineer to abnormalities or inconsistencies in test results.
- Track work hours performed and records notes on testing as instructed.
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Quality (IATF 16949), and Environmental Management (ISO14000) Systems by following approved policies and procedures.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED required
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ year of laboratory testing experience nice to have
- Technical training in an electro-mechanical field nice to have
- Daily hands-on ability with capability of working with very small components nice to have
- Experience with Environmental Chambers nice to have
- Knowledge or use of the set-up/programming of lab equipment nice to have
- IR Meters
- Dielectric Strength meters
- Pressure and vacuum systems
- Data acquisition systems for voltage and current
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com