Product Line Manager
Molex is seeking a motivated and self-driven Product Line Manager to join our team in Fremont, CA. This role reports directly to our Director-Product Marketing and is responsible for creating/converting product specifications with the best solution and technology platform; cost and profit control; product line management; life cycle phase management; key supplier and partner strategy drafting; and specific products roadmap and business strategy development. The successful candidate will analyze information and solve problems with sound solutions, communicate effectively (verbal & written), have excellent interpersonal skills to organize & coordinate multi-departments, and have strong computer skills within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive P&L (profit and loss) for specific production lines and report P&L metrics to management
- Responsible for product specification and marketing collateral
- Support sales/marketing for design wins
- Drive and manage product life cycle
- Lead a multifunctional team for new product introduction and provide capacity, forecast, and priority guidance
- Coordinate with QA/Sourcing/RD to manage supplier chain and business partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunication product applications, research & development, engineering, or product line management
- Knowledge of the optical market & trends
What Will Put You Ahead
- Product line management experience in the optical industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship