Our Georgia-Pacific Sterling and Trey facilities in West Chester, OH are looking for Production Associates to become members of a close-knit team dedicated to supporting our machine operators in the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated sheets for our valued customers. If you are safety-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
The pay rate for this position is $17.50-$24 per hour, depending on experience, and includes a $500 sign-on bonus! Our Production Associates work any shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed. Openings will most likely be for 2nd or 3rd shift. Our Associates work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment.
The Georgia-Pacific West Chester facility is located in the heart of historical Butler county and conveniently close to several metropolitan areas. Our plant produces corrugated sheets using a state-of-the-art corrugator which is roughly the length of a football field. We sell our sheets to plants, where they are turned into boxes through die cutting and printing. To learn more about this location or our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Organize final products for shipping and distribution
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures, including wearing safety equipment, while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean teamwork environment
- Perform work that entails lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience utilizing computer systems and/or databases
- Experience operating a motorized forklift or clamp truck
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com