What You Will Do In Your Role
- Verifies Purchase Requisitions using forecast & past data, clarifying with Planner on unclear items.
- Scheduling delivery with suppliers based on the production orders
- Issues Purchase Orders by verifying supply sources, specifications and prices.
- Work closely with QA personnel to resolve delivery and quality concerns; coordinate with suppliers to return the rejected parts (RGA) and obtain the replacement
- Managing the inventory level by reviewing forecast with planners, reviewing safety stock level, applying JIT restock method, determining EOQ (Economic Order Quantity).
- Negotiate with suppliers on our cancellation request based on SAP exceptional reports to minimize liabilities and avoid future S&E stock.
- Identify cost saving opportunity to Procurement Team to negotiate with suppliers.
- Comply to Molex Procurement Policy, and EHS requirements.
- In any shortage of supply, take the full responsibility to do the allocation between subcon & Molex to ensure best deal for company.
- Support ad-hoc projects from management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum Diploma and 2 years of relevant working experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Ms Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of SAP system
- Equipped with Purchasing knowledge
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management