Plant IT BP
will be responsible for directing, planning, coordinating, and overseeing all information technology activities of Molex plant in time environment. he will be as a site leader to support enterprise application deployment and sustainment on plants.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage daily IT activity at plant level including employee related issues.
Assist in budget (cap-ex/allocation) for plant and corporate level. Maintain budget for plant related IT expenses.
- Manages the third-party maintenance for network, hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
- Participate in budget planning, implementation, and monitoring for purchase and maintenance of hardware and software for the plan
- Assist plans for applications, physical infrastructure and the acquisition of the necessary resources to support these items and assure responsiveness of the plans relating to corporate objectives.
- Provides support outside of standard business hours both onsite and on call
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Information system
- Min 5 years exp in IT fields