Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a Reliability Coordinator for the Power & Utilities Product System at the Savannah River Mill in Rincon, Georgia. The Reliability Coordinator will work closely with operations, reliability, finance, procurement, and maintenance teams to continuously improve the planned work process and advancement of precision maintenance methods. This role will report to the Power & Utilities Product System Leader.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the organization toward excellence in Environmental, Health, and Safety and compliance by identifying and resolving critical and high risks
- Improve reliability of Power & Utilities assets by flawlessly executing the maintenance work process and ensuring the timely completion of preventative and predictive maintenance work
- Collaborate with operations, reliability, finance, procurement, and maintenance teams to continuously improve the planned work process and advancement of precision maintenance methods
- Be held accountable for asset performance impacted by scheduled work including precision maintenance
- Utilize economic and critical thinking to ensure maintenance spends create long-term value for the product system and mill
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) or more years of work experience in a manufacturing or power generation environment
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience leading in a team environment
- Experience managing multiple tasks concurrently and organizing multiple priorities
What Will Put You Ahead
- 8 years of Electrical, Mechanical or Operational experience in the pulp and paper industry
- Experience working with SAP
- Previous electrical or mechanical experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com