PACKER MOLDING 3rd shift
PACKER MOLDING ASSOCIATE - 3rd Shift
Are you motivated, safety-oriented and looking for a change? Then, look no further, Georgia-Pacific is looking for someone like you!
Georgia-Pacific is looking to hire efficient and safety-focused Packers for our manufacturing facility in Leominster, MA. Packers create value by ensuring product quality and process efficiency through packing finished goods. Shifts are 8 hours, Monday to Friday -- 3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:00am). This is an exciting entry-level position with room for growth and advancement.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby.
The Leominster, MA facility manufactures Dixie® Cutlery which is used in homes and businesses across the country.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Pack Dixie cutlery in boxes to the specified weight/count size
- Inspect cutlery for quality
- Remove excess and defective product and place in product rework mechanism
- Transfer filled boxes to a roller system or slip-sheet
- Notify supervisor regarding quality, safety, or machine issues
- Support our strict adherence to a safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using a computer
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Six (6) months or more of work experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or industrial environment
- High School Diploma or GED.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf