Single Facer Operator
Single Facer a Corrugator Operator - Madera, CA
At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your skills to not only better your life, but the community as well. We are searching for a Corrugator Operator at our facility in Madera, CA. If you are a safety-minded individual, we want to hear from you today!
The Corrugator Operator creates value by safely operating production machines to meet and exceed the plant’s production and quality goals. Candidates who acquire the knowledge and skills to be successful in the position will have exciting opportunities for advancement. If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhering to all plant environmental and safety guidelines, policies, and procedures while helping to meet and exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Assisting Operators with troubleshooting and making machine adjustments to corrugating equipment
- Maintaining cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Handling all aspects of the machine’s daily production to include setting-up, operating, maintaining production quality, and performing daily maintenance
- Willing and able to work in a cross-functional production environment
- Attention to details, able to perform quality checks as required
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work eight (8) hours a day and up to twelve (12) hours
- Willing and able to work any shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year or more operating in a Corrugator department
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) or more years of experience within the corrugated industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com