Double Backer Operator
Double Back Operator – Madera, CA
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Are you committed to safety? Georgia-Pacific is looking for motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as Double Backer Operator Madera, California. The double backer operator creates value by safely operating production machines to meet and exceed the plant’s production and quality goals. Candidates who acquire the knowledge and skills to be successful in the corrugator position will have exciting opportunities for advancement. If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. We manufacture standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products for various industries. To learn more about Georgia-Pacific and our corrugated facilities please visit http://www.gppackaging.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and load paper rolls onto double back machine
- Operate double glue unit
- Adhere to all plant, safety, environmental and health rules, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness in work area
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
- Willing and able to work eight (8) hours a day and up to twelve (12) hours
- Willing and able to work any shift, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Able to work in a team setting to achieve productivity goals
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Able to maintain strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of safety rules in a manufacturing environment
- Able to communicate effectively both written and orally
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one (1) year of experience working on the corrugator machine
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years or more experience in an industrial, production, manufacturing or military environment.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com