Sr Business Systems Analyst
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. (KAES) is seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst for our Mid-Office Product Delivery Team. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.
KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.The KAES Business Systems Analyst is an IT Professional who will understand the priority of the business and lead projects to improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and capture additional revenue opportunities.
This role will focus on executing projects related to Finance, Market Risk, and Credit Risk transaction systems including data analytics as part of the Mid-Office Product Delivery Team. The successful candidate for this role will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong communication skills, and excellent critical thinking skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively capture business requirements, map processes, and develop functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Recommend enhancements to optimize or enhance current business processes
- Coordinate testing and process changes through the organization as needed
- Collaborate with team members to create and maintain project plan
- Implement complex IT solutions
- Provide second level support for KAES Finance, Market Risk, and Credit Risk applications while transferring knowledge to first level support teams
- Research disruptive information technology
- Experiment with new technologies that can be leveraged to add value to the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience capturing business requirements, mapping processes, and developing functional specifications in support of business priorities
- Experience leading projects and partnering with key stakeholders and leadership on deliverables
- Experience optimizing or enhancing current business processes
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to enhance applications and solve application issues
- Experience managing all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with implementing or supporting Finance, Market Risk, or Credit Risk applications
- Experience with or knowledge of Mark-to-Market Accounting principles
- Experience as a Digital Product Manager and/or agile development process
- Experience with Amazon Web Services data analytics tools (S3, Matillion, Redshift), Big Data Platforms (Redshift, Hadoop, GBQ, etc) and/or visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power Bi, etc.)
- Experience with AtScale, ETL Design and Support
- Experience in or knowledge of the fertilizer/agricultural industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with a Focus in IT, Accounting, and/or Finance
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com