Are you motivated, safety-oriented and looking for a change? Then, look no further, Georgia-Pacific is looking for someone like you!
Join our team at our St Mary's location, as a Production Associate and have the opportunity to operate various types of equipment to help meet production goals while working in a safe environment.
As a Production Associate, you will receive a full benefit package and start earning paid vacation days on day one! Shifts are typically 12-hour rotating.
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby.
At our plant in St Marys, GA, we polycoat paper board for use in the manufacture of primarily Dixie paper cups. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares roll cores for production lines.
- Operates forklift and conduct required pre-operating checks on forklift equipment daily
- Assists lines during thread up, break outs, and orders changes
- Performs housekeeping duties of work area
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Support our strict adherence to a safe working environment by wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience operating a forklift
- Six (6) months or more of work experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or industrial environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf