Koch Knight located in Canton, OH is NOW HIRING for a Maintenance Technician! Do you enjoy troubleshooting machinery and working independently? If so, this position may be for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining production equipment to optimize reliability through preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of machines
- Utilize mechanical skills and knowledge (pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, power transmission, lubrication) and electrical/electronic skills and knowledge (PLCs, A/C, D/C motors and drives, schematics) in our continuous process-manufacturing environment to maximize machine uptime
- Ensure all processes are carried out with the required use of safety controls and PPE
- Candidates must be willing to work alternative shifts, weekends and overtime as required
- Performing assigned tasks that entail lifting, walking, bending, squatting, standing, pushing and/or pulling for a minimum of 8 hours per day
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading and interpreting manuals/schematics to understand equipment and controls
- Mechanical maintenance experience in an industrial, manufacturing, commercial or military environment
- Experience adjusting and calibrating equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using computer for PC based operational systems, PLC systems, architecture installation, and diagnosis
- Technical degree or apprenticeship certification with maintenance experience in the metalworking industry or similar manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf