HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Are you a self-directed, motivated individual with experience operating heavy mobile equipment? If so, our Freer, TX at our Enterprise Products Freer Amine Station facility is seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Heavy Equipment Operator. Heavy Equipment Operators create value by safely mining gypsum rock that is delivered to the facility for processing and production. Successful operators work collaboratively with their teammates to ensure the facility meets its goals in safety, production, and quality.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Efficiently and safely operate heavy mobile equipment of various sizes and weights associated with open pit mining
- Perform minor service and maintenance on equipment
- Recognize and document potential job hazards in compliance with company policies
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals
- Perform general housekeeping duties to continuously maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months or more of experience operating one or more of the following in the construction and/or mining field: -End dump truck - Caterpillar 770 class or larger, -Excavator- Caterpillar 325 class or larger, -Front-end loader Caterpillar 950 class or larger -Dozer- Caterpillar D8 class or large -Wirtgen Surface Miner 2200SM
- Ability to work in an industrial environment as described in the position
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to adhere to the safety regulations of the position
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more of experience working with construction and/or mining equipment experience
- Currently parts 48 MSHA Trained
- High school diploma or GED
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf