This job posting is no longer active.
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a motivated and highly capable Manufacturing Engineer to join our organization. This position will support manufacturing in the effort to ensure optimum engineering, quality, and safety of projects/programs to meet customer, production, and regulatory requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Functions as a liaison with engineering, manufacturing, and the customers regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and/or secondary operations
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage yield and throughput, and drive for cost reduction and optimal quality
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing, and multi-divisional groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales, and our customers
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and company cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Some travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
- Safety/Environmental, planning safety into work activities to improve performance, proactively identifies safety concerns
- Actively participate in continual improvement and corrective actions
The Experience You Will Bring
- B.S. degree in engineering field
- Medical device manufacturing experience required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong and diverse technical injection molding tooling, materials, manufacturing, quality, and product design skills
- Ability to use CAD (SolidWorks) to determine if tooling, equipment, and part designs meet requirements.
- Ability to use CAD (SolidWorks) to design for manufacture fixtures and equipment
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
- Demonstrated superior communication, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately quote design, tools/equipment, and parts
- Ability to develop and implement continuous improvement plans (CIP)
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box and recommend options
- Ability to lead others. Responsibility may include direct supervision of technicians and mentoring/leading engineers
- Demonstrated broad understanding of capabilities and technologies of other facilities, suppliers, and customers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
This job posting is no longer active.