Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting)
Koch Industries, Inc. is seeking a high performing Senior Accountant and business partner to join the Financial Accounting & Reporting Team at our corporate location in Wichita, KS. This role creates value through excellence in financial reporting, economic thinking and business partnering. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with the businesses to automate reporting processes and create uniform reporting within our growing leveraged capability in financial reporting. You will also assist in providing information and insight to leadership as a key part of the decision making process.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate and communicate with customers on reporting expectations and deadlines
- Look for innovation opportunities in the financial reporting space that can be leveraged across multiple businesses
- Coordinate and analytically evaluate the monthly/quarterly/year-end financials and explain key drivers to management
- Assist in automating and developing reporting solutions for the Koch Companies
- Provide ad hoc information, reporting and/or data analysis to other departments.
- Assist with the year-end audit process working with external auditors and various business accounting groups
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
- At least 2 years of experience in an Accounting/Finance focused role(s) that required a working knowledge of Accounting and Financial Reporting processes
- Experience performing analysis and presenting a point of view
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three or more years of a combination of experience in Accounting and Analysis roles
- Experience using OneStream or other consolidated reporting tools
- Experience using data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx)
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf