John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. JZHC is part of Koch Engineered Solutions, which is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S.
Administrators store, manage and track company documents. They organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document procedures, and external customer’s documentation requirements. Receive and process requests from internal and external customers and maintain records via document management software systems. As needed, the coordinator will be responsible for training other Coordinators on procedures and policies, and may be requested to assist with file migrations, possible audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain cross training with other team members in all aspects of document control procedures and project specific customer requirements
- Use both internal and external document control systems to manage document submittals and returns with external customer
- Work with Project Managers to ensure documents are properly numbered, approved, and accurate prior to transmitting
- Track and expedite customers and Project Managers when documentation is due
- Act as point of contact to handle documentation calls, questions, and requests for assistance from internal and external customers
- Handle FedX shipments
- Post service reports to SharePoint
- Handle building maintenance, copiers, office supplies
- Database searches for the legal department
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to read and understand document specifications
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office products
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new systems and software quickly
- Ability to handle pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years working in an Eng./Mfg. environment
- Experience using document management software and systems
- Experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com