Phillips-Medisize Red Cedar, Menomonie Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize is seeking a Mold Maintenance Technician at our Red Cedar Facility in Menomonie, Wisconsin. We are looking for someone to maintain and make minor repairs to molds in a timely, efficient manner, with little or no guidance, to allow production to remain on schedule.
Shift: 2nd Shift Monday through Friday (3p-11p) plus a 4% shift premium
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide minor fabrication/repair of mold components, secondary fixtures and gauges
- Clean and lubricate molds
- Clean and minor repairs to hot manifold/sprue systems
- Properly tag molds and secondary equipment
- Change mold inserts over to run different parts and set date codes
- Review production schedule and identify molds with change over and date codes and ensure mold is set-up correct
- Keep accurate account for all molds and verify actual location
- Prepare molds for shipment to vendor locations
- Maintain a log of molds that are shipped and received
- Inspect tools by completing the New Tool Checklist
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Mechanical/Troubleshooting experience
- Lifting Requirements: up to 40lbs
- Push/Pull Force: up to 60lbs
- Standing Requirements: 6 – 7 hours
What Will Put You Ahead
- Completed or pursuing an Associates/Technical Degree in Machine Tool or related field
- Experience working in an injection molding manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com