Our Georgia-Pacific Trey facility in West Chester, OH is looking to immediately fill a Maintenance Technician role. The pay rate for this position starts at $28.00 per hour or higher, depending on experience level. If you are safety-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this may be the opportunity for you! This position is eligible for a $500 Sign On Bonus!
This is a 2nd shift role working 3:00pm-11:00pm that includes weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. Our Maintenance Technicians work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment.
What you will do in your role
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and installing equipment in compliance with all plant codes, policies and procedures
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, conveyor systems, and production lines and equipment
- Repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments
- Responding to all mechanical and electrical maintenance issues throughout the plant
- Learning and practicing Electrical and Instrumentation skills
- Maintaining adherence to safety rules and regulations to include wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The experience you will bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more of the following:
- Technical, Trade, or Vocational school degree/certificate in a mechanical, industrial or electro-mechanical program from an accredited institution
- Graduating with a degree/certificate in a mechanical, industrial or electro-mechanical program from an accredited Technical, Trade, or Vocational school within the next 6 months
- One (1) year of mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic and pneumatics systems
- Experience troubleshooting issues and making repairs on bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, conveyors, etc.
- Experience reading and understanding mechanical drawings
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, and lubrication
- Five (5) or more years of mechanical millwright experience in an industrial environment
- Experience within the corrugated industry
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com