Mold Technician - Nights
Phillips-Medisize Oaklawn, Menomonie Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is seeking a Mold Technician to support manufacturing operations for our Oaklawn facility in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Shift N1: 12 Hour Nights: 5p-5a plus a 10% shift premium. One week work Monday and Tuesday, off Wednesday and Thursday and work Friday, Saturday, Sunday. The following week, off Monday and Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday, off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Essentially working 36 hours one week and 48 hours the following week.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Some programs may have vision requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical/Troubleshooting experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- An understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems
- Experience working in an Injection Molding environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com