Injection Mold Technician – Phillips, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking an Injection Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, lift trucks, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies.
- Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Work with production group to meet production demands
- Actively promote a safety culture
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- At least six (6) months or more of experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and or reporting
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least one (1) year of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
Shift: 2nd Shift (3:00pm-11:00pm) at APR
Benefits and three (3) weeks’ vacation.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com