Injection Molding Process Technician
Phillips-Medisize St. Croix Meadows, Hudson Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, WI team is seeking a Injection Molding Process Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights (5:00pm - 5:00am) plus a 10% shift premium| One week work two days on, two days off and three days on. The following week, work two days off, two days on and three days off.
Retention Bonus: $5000.00
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and coaching to production staff
- Assure staff is appropriately trained to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost requirements for each process
- Work with staff to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Work in conjunction with the Production Manager to deploy resources in a way that meets or exceeds operational goals
- Ensure quality procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meet customer specifications
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety, and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Work with other production personnel to ensure production demands are met
- Understand and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of three (3) years of plastic injection molding, processing, setup, and troubleshooting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Completion of Mold Technician certification program (Mold Master 1 or AIM Training)
- Experience working in SAP or other ERP system
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf