POWER DISTRIBUTION TECH
Are you an experienced Power Distribution Tech seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources in Corpus Christi, Texas has career opportunities for you in our refining business and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of an industry leading company, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
Power Distribution Electricians are responsible for safely installing, testing, and maintaining industrial electrical equipment (Up to 138 KV) and control systems.
Duties could include, but are not limited to installing, connecting, maintaining, and troubleshooting:
- Low, medium, and high voltage breakers
- Switchgear, transformers, substations, high voltage gas circuit breakers, air switches, and outdoor switchgear
- High voltage cable
- Protective devices and relays
- DC battery, charger stations, inverters, and UPS systems
- Following procedures-this includes field use, review, revise, and development of procedures
- Working knowledge of Power DB
- Working knowledge of NFPA-70E
- This role includes the ability to utilize functional, technical knowledge, company standards and educational background or experience to analyze and solve problems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A current, valid US driver’s license.
- Willing and able to work on a 4-10 schedule with occasional overtime as dictated by business needs.
- Participates in an after-hour call rotation for night and weekend coverage.
- Strong initiative, teamwork, and technical capabilities.
- Able to work in outside environment
High School diploma or equivalent
5 years industrial maintenance experience Associate's degree in Electrical Technology
What Will Put You Ahead
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Superior Relay testing and calibration skills
- Excellent knowledge and application of the testing and maintenance of the equipment listed in the responsibilities section above.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com