Maintenance Technician - Medford, WI
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, WI location is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Install, set up, troubleshoot, and perform preventative/ predictive maintenance on molding machines, automation and assembly equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Participate in problem solving and process improvements on existing and new equipment
- Perform work on electrical circuits, not to exceed a Class 1 per NFPA-70
- General HVAC, compressed air, chilled water, and heat pump maintenance
- Barrel and screw measurement, service, and maintenance
Shift: 1st shift (7:00am-3:00pm)
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with predictive or preventative maintenance systems
- At least one (1) or more of the following:
- Manufacturing or industrial maintenance experience
- Military maintenance experience
- Associate Degree or higher in an electrical, mechanical, or electro-mechanical field
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Injection Molding
- Experience reading electrical schematics
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing pneumatic systems
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com