CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST
KBX Logistics is searching for Customer Solutions Specialists in Green Bay, WI to work directly with the Customer Solutions team with KBXL, carriers, and our customers. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure exceptional customer service and communication to our customers. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills as well as a high degree of initiative to find solutions for our customers.
Who is KBX Logistics?
KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain relationships with KBXL contacts, customers, and carriers across the supply chain
- Track, monitor, and provide high level of communication on pre-defined, critical loads like promotions
- Proactively communicate pickup and delivery information and service failures to customers, allowing them to make informed decisions on service-related issues
- Document customer interactions and communicate issues in an effective and timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service by utilizing all the tools and resources available and especially the transportation management systems and SAP
- Partner with Customer Solutions team, KBXL planners, and regional leadership to recommend improvements
- with a focus on eliminating root causes of recurring issues
- Identify and communicate updates for customer master information (including but not limited to contact info and customer hours of operation)
- Analyze key performance indicators to improve communication
- Effectively deliver difficult conversations in a fact-based, respectful manner
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in a transportation/logistics, supply chain, or customer service role
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word to write business correspondence, Excel for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas, and Outlook for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An associate's degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain
- SAP experience, preferable S4 Hana
- Experience using inventory or transportation management system(s)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com