STORES WAREHOUSE CLERK
Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring a Store Warehouse Clerk to join our team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Receive incoming parts; inspect parts as they arrive or have appropriate SME inspect parts. (20-30% of time)
- Contact personnel of parts that come in for WOs or direct issue.
- Track ordered parts (with purchasing) that are overdue/close to overdue. (10% of time)
- Complete monthly warehouse housekeeping check.
- Complete monthly fire extinguisher check.
- Look up parts for maintenance jobs and charge to WOs. (20% of time)
- Re-order spare parts and consumables for stock as needed.
- Ship out repair parts to vendors utilizing Norm procedures as necessary. (5% of time)
- Complete PO revisions for purchasing as necessary. (10-15% of time)
- Clear up NUMEROUS invoice discrepancies in EAM with Purchasing/AP. (25% of time)
- Escort trucks in/out of the plant.
- Able to communicate effectively
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in a warehouse setting
- Forklift operation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- EAM experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com