Come join us as a Maintenance Technician on 1st shift and enjoy a climate-controlled facility, 10 paid holidays, and a safety focused culture.
In addition, we offer a fantastic benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years.
If you are looking to accelerate your career path, then come join our talented team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze production data, identify trends, and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Integrate new electronic devices into existing PLC and HMI programs
- Maintain, update, and improve existing PLC and HMI programs
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
- Create, maintain, and improve documentation related to equipment and manufacturing processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 + years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance / Integration Experience
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, replacing, and integrating: vision systems, sensors, servos, potentiometers, and heaters, pneumatic cylinders, electric motors, gear boxes, cams, and bearings
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, specifications, manuals, and blueprints
- Lift and transport up to 50 pounds and able to stand throughout the duration of the shift
What Will Put You Ahead
The successful candidate will have a strong background in troubleshooting, repair, and maintaining production equipment.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com