General Maintenance Workflow Coordinator/Planner Lead
Are you an experienced and skilled General Maintenance Workflow Coordinator/Planner Lead seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources (FHR) has career opportunities for you in our refining business and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position is responsible for supporting the following while maintaining focus on E, H & S:
- Provide supervision, mentoring and development for the General Maintenance planning group
- Identify opportunities to transform and grow the capabilities of the planning business
- Identify barriers and share to optimize planning
General Maintenance/Reliability work
- Working as a team to continuously improve how work is identified, prepared and executed.
- Communicate and coordinate multi-craft job plans with other planners when GNMT is the lead craft.
- Ensure all scheduled work is ready to go with plans and parts that meet expectations.
Prioritized work execution
- Partner with Operations to understand the priority and risk with each opportunity.
- Support daily schedules and attend meetings as needed to allocate resources with prioritized work.
- Coordinate resources to support daily and long-term reliability needs.
- Provide cost estimates as needed / requested.
- Develop / review job scopes on new, unusual or critical jobs with engineering.
Long-term equipment reliability
- Assure FHR specifications and standards are followed throughout planning / scoping process.
- Coordinate vendor support for onsite support as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to work with others and create right work environment
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office 365 and ability to adapt with company applications.
- Previous work experience in field maintenance or project management/turnarounds.
- Ability to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Climbing at heights up to 200 feet
- Ability to support TA and unplanned events
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with INFOR
- Experience in work planning Experience in Leankit
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com