Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking an Automation Technician on First (1st) shift to Ensure automated production equipment and processes run and are maintained for peak efficiency and up-time, reliability and safely by employing current technology and methods.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Improve equipment efficiency, utilization and yields through continuous improvement techniques
- Assist with installation and set-up of all production automation equipment
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance of all production automation equipment
- Diagnose malfunctions through use of proper test equipment
- Properly document repairs through use of Maintenance Work Order System
- Strong ability to think outside of box, and assist others in doing so
- Evaluate functionality of fixtures and secondary processes and make recommendations for modifications or production readiness
- Provide technical expertise and training for production; investigate and troubleshoot production problems; determine root cause and initiate corrective action as required
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repairs of all data collecting and label printing equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment to assure automation responsibilities are covered
- Assist with work cell layouts and ergonomic improvements
- May require being on call during weekends
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree or a technical certification in electro-mechanical technology with 3+ years of related work experience; OR 5+ years of related experience
- Troubleshooting/problem solving experience of automated processing equipment
- Experienced with creating and reading technical documents
- Ability to interpret electrical, pneumatic, ladder logic diagrams and schematics
What Will Put You Ahead
- Continuous improvement and process facilitation
- PLC monitoring and programming experience
- Competence with MS Word, MS Excel, CAD or similar drawing package
- Understand and working knowledge of Lockout/Tagout
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com