Email Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager/Sr. Manager
We are currently seeking a Email Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager/Sr. Manager to own the development, activation, measurement and optimization of the database engagement and retention strategy for our retail consumer business. Brands include: Brawny/Sparkle/AngelSoft/Quilted Northern/Dixie
Reporting to the Director of Data-Driven Marketing, the Email Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager/Sr. Manager plays an important role in optimizing our first party data and nurturing relationships with consumers that interact directly with our brands by joining our email and SMS programs and through the brands’ websites.
- The development and execution of all email, SMS and post-click web experience strategies that drive activation and retention, from early engagement to loyalty
- Including automated, nurture and reactivation programs
- Write all briefs in support of the strategies with a key focus on promotional and incentive tactics
- Identify target segments for campaigns, leverage analytic tools to size target populations
- Work with creative team and business stakeholders to ensure concepts align with objectives
- Continually monitor and analyze key KPIs; identifying trends, problems, opportunities, and shifts in behavior while iterating on existing campaigns to optimize each for maximum performance
- Optimize results for campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, offers, copy, etc.
- QA all emails, ensuring content is accurate and links work
- Ensure high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Be the expert on email and SMS best practices, technologies, trends, and regulations
A Day in The Life Typically Includes
- Content strategy: Lead the development, activation, and measurement of a content strategy to optimize the value of the database. Provide thought leadership and align strategies and tactics against the strategic priorities of the brands and of Data-Driven Marketing team, with a focus on writing and sharing with the in-house creative team strategic briefs that meet objectives
Email, SMS, post click experience: Performing UAT, reviewing results, identifying, and prioritizing optimizations
- Ownership of automated, nurture, and email reactivation programs: Lead the development, execution and optimization of programs including nurture/loyalty and reactivation to maintain overall health of first party database
- Database program creative and execution: Provide guidance to a cross-functional team of creatives and developers through briefs and campaign performance feedback to ensure marketing and communication objectives are delivered through each touchpoint
- Measurement & analytics: Strong attention to tracking and measuring effectiveness and ROI of database marketing investments to help prioritize and optimize plans
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of email marketing experience in a b2c or b2b environment
- Project Management experience
- Presentation experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPG experience
- CRM experience
- Experience with promotions, coupons, and advertising content development
- Email Marketing Automation experience
- SMS Marketing experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com