Senior Financial Analyst (Consumer Products)
We are seeking Senior Financial Analyst talent who will create value for the GP PRO Business, acting as a key business advisor providing insightful analytics and recommendations to drive business performance improvement across multiple categories (Towel, Tissue, Napkins, Plates & Containers, Beverage, Wipers, Cutlery, Skin Care & Food Wraps).
Are you comfortable taking the lead? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? Are you thrilled by the chance to drive change and improve processes? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can fully develop your capabilities yet produce results that create value? If so, you are the type of candidate we hire!
Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
This role based in Atlanta, GA at our downtown Corporate HQ.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage decision making analysis encompassing both capital and operating investments for GP PRO Categories and Capabilities. Scope of decisions range from product design changes, innovation investments, portfolio optimization, manufacturing/sourcing footprint and key customer bid support.
- Establish strong partnerships with key business leaders and internal customers to enable improved decision making and integration of analytical capability within the business.
- Proactively work to identify value-added opportunities that drive process improvement, ensure compliance, reduce costs and drive economic value.
- Support the Category vision and strategy development process, including industry/market analysis, point of view development and valuation analysis.
- Lead Category reviews on regular basis, effectively communicating business performance.
- Develop and/or maintain business knowledge systems necessary to support effective reporting and analytics.
- Foster economic thinking of the GP PRO team through coaching and training.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 + years of progressive experience in finance, accounting, or strategy related roles
- Financial/Business Analysis experience - gathering data, understanding business drivers and key performance indicators, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Experience being proactive and seeking to anticipate customers’ needs and developing alternatives based on value created
- Experience developing financial models, and data mining in multiple information systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Finance Degree or MBA
- Consumer Products/ Manufacturing sector and/or Paper industry experience
- Knowledge of product costing, price/volume mix, marginal/incremental analysis
- Experience using data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, or Alteryx)
- Previous role or experience directly supporting a business team or leader
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com