What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
- Leads communications within the Shipping/Receiving area. Schedules and Coordinates both Domestic and International freight forwarder transactions.
- Prepares Shipping paperwork as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate systems.
- Review billed but unshipped report to efficiently meet the customer shipping schedule and satisfy the requested ship dates.
- Generate shipping output documents as required.
- Customs Jinguan II system operation for CTC.
- GTS system implementation & data entry.
The Experience You Will Bring
- College Degree or above.
- 2-3 years working experience in related position.
- Acceptable English communication skill (writing, speaking).
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, PPT, SAP.
- Responsible, well-organized, strong sense of team-work.
- Be able to work under pressure and get used to work in OT.