“On-Demand pay! Your money, when you want it”.
Our Guardian Glass facility, in Carleton, MI, is looking for Production Operators. If you enjoy working in a team environment, are detail-oriented and safety-focused, then this may be the job for you!
Our operators have the flexibility to work any shift, and work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed. This role offers a starting rate of $18hr, a sign-on bonus of $1,000, after 30 days and an increase to $19hr after one year of employment. We offer a robust benefits package that includes but is not limited to; a 401k match of 7% and 120hrs of vacation time.
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. To Learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare final products for shipping and distribution
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing
- Become proficient and fully qualified in operation areas
- Consistently demonstrate values and behaviors in alignment with our Market Based Management culture
- Drive continuous improvement for department
- Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
- Perform tasks that entail lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to 12hs per day in a non, climate-controlled environment
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
Experience using a computer
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Preventive and predictive maintenance experience
- A minimum of six (6) months of machine operator experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf