Quality Technician - Multiple Shift Options
Quality Technician - New Richmond, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our New Richmond, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Shift Options Available:
- 12 Hour Rotating Nights(5:00pm - 5:00am)
- 12 Hour Rotating Days (5:00am - 5:00pm)
One week you would work two days on, two days off and three days on, the following week you would work two days off, two days on and three days off.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans and take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Perform inventory transactions for acceptable and non-conforming product and properly document
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
- Provide assistance with the MRB process
The Experience You Will Bring
- Quality experience OR an Associate’s Degree or higher in a related field OR Military experience
- This position will not provide VISA Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience using SAP/ERP system
- Measurement experience using Calipers, Micrometers, CMM or Visions Systems
- Experience working in an manufacturing environment
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com