We are seeking an addition to our growing team in Lexington, KY Dixie consumer products manufacturing operation. Our team is adding a Performance Capability Leader to the PerfecTouch® product system. The Performance Capability Leader will be responsible for the safe and reliable performance of the work system. Lead, mentor, supervise and develop hourly employees utilizing the MBM® Guiding Principles and proven Operating Excellence tools to improve capability and performance. With responsibility for approximately 40 direct reports, the Performance Capability Leader is expected to focus on performance management to achieve safety excellence, cost, production, quality and customer satisfaction goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Effectively lead, mentor, supervise, coach, and develop employees to utilize and apply the MBM® Guiding Principles and Operations Excellence tools to improve capability and performance
- Lead and foster a safety culture that values risk identification and personal ownership, through a principle-based approach
- Lead development and implementation of Performance, Skills and Qualification capability. Also address performance gaps for technicians against individual capability and performance measurements across work system.
- Align to asset reliability and proven operational strategies in the product system and ensure team members have the right capabilities needed to execute these strategies
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineers, Technicians, and other resources to build capabilities of team members within product system
- Ensure team member individual roles, responsibilities, and expectations (RRE’s) are aligned with plant product system goals
- Available for on-call needs – after hours, weekend and holiday as necessary
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 or more years working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous leadership experience with responsibility for leading team to meet required expectations, working within a manufacturing, production, or military environment
- Project management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience working within a paper converting operation
- Knowledge and experience with reliability systems and implementation
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process that includes work processes and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of cup forming process
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf