Technical Support Analyst
Flint Hills Resources, a leading refining, chemicals and biofuels company is growing, and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply to join the Flint Hills Resources team. We are a privately held fast growing company, so the opportunities for development and advancement are abundant.
We are actively seeking a Technical Support Analyst to work in our Wichita, KS headquarters on our Enterprise Data Team. In this role you can expect to provide support and development of systems that integrate, standardize, and analyze business data thru cloud-based services that drive company-wide analytics-based business decisions. Flint Hills Resources needs a principled individual of exceptional talent to fill this position. Our Market Based Management business philosophy creates an environment that inspires employees to contribute knowledge and ideas, allowing them to flourish and feel rewarded.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide support for several software apps including ETL, data virtualization, data lake, and plant information.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, engage vendor, provide road mapping, and sponsor collaboration of supported apps.
- Support and enhance applications using C#, Typescript, and PowerShell.
- Interface with a diverse group including business analysts, project managers, architects, developers, and end-users.
- Possess and build knowledge of the business processes and applications.
- Collaborate with the Data Team and work tasks as planned in sprint board.
- Prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with relational data structures including data warehouses.
- Application development knowledge/experience in C#, Typescript, REST API.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and concepts (Azure DevOps).
- Experience with version control technologies (GIT or similar).
- Experience in writing queries against relational databases.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a software developer.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with data modeling.
- Experience with Data lakes.
- Experience with Matillion ETL software.
- Experience with Denodo Data Virtualization software.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Being able to communicate complex solutions to stakeholders and other team members.
- High initiative and passion for driving technical advancement.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com