PROJECT INFO MOC COORDINATOR
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Project Information Coordinator to work closely with the site Engineering and Operations teams on all matters relating to Drafting, Drawing Management, Project Support and Engineering Records Management. This role will be responsible for collaborating as part of the project information management team to ensure information is delivered efficiently
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong commitment to Safety and Environmental Compliance.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Ability to successfully organize and prioritize multiple tasks, working both independently, and as part of a team.
- Ability to access ladders, stairs, and heights in the facility.
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Teams, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in 3D CAD software packages.
- Experience with Engineering Document Management Systems.
- Support Plant Maintenance, Projects and Turnaround activities with Drafting/Design and Engineering Document Management.
- Experience with design drafting for creation and maintenance of process piping, mechanical, civil and instrumentation drawings, including as built drawing management.
- Customer focus – provide support to all levels of organization, as well as with 3rd party contractors and vendors, responding to inquiries in an accurately and timely manner.
- Experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation, and CADWorx.
- Associates degree in Design, Drafting, or related discipline.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com